- Tawny Owl in the Holly trees outside the Greenbank Sports Academy.
- Chiff Chaff - Greenbank Park
Friday 13th - Speke Hall and Stocktons Wood
- Garden Warbler, 5 Willow Warbler, 20+ Chiff Chaff, 11 Blackcaps, 3 Nuthatch, 3 Greater Spotted Woodpecker, Kestrel, 3 Grey Herons, 7 Oystercatchers, 3 Curlews, Brimstone, 3 Peacoks, and Small Tortershell Butterflies, Cowslips, Snakes-Head Fritilary, flowering Ramsons, flowering Garlic Mustard, and the Bluebells in the woodland putting on a stunning display.
- Willow Warbler - Greenbank Drive Woodland
- Willow Warbler, Grey Wagtail, and nesting Mute Swans - Greenbank Park
- Lesser Spotted Woodpecker (1st of the Spring) in the canopy calling in the wooded gardens behind the wooded section of Greenbank Park, 2 Pied Wagtails, 2 Willow Warblers, Chiff Chaff, Nuthatch, Great Spotted Woodpecker, and the Mute Swans nest is in a bad way due to the nesting platform sarting to sink!
- Brimstone and a Chiff Chaff - off Wellington Road
- 2 Swallows - Penny Lane
- Willow Warbler, Chiff Chaff, Blackcap, and the clump of Honey Garlic - Greenbank Park
- Peregrine perched on Ullet Road flats.
- Raven (flew North), 2 Swallows, Nuthatch, Willow Warbler, Chiff Chaff, Blackcap, Treecreeper, Great Sotted Woodpecker - Sefton Park and Greenbank Drive Woods
- 2 Chiff Chaff and a Nuthatch - Princes Park
- Willow Warbler - University of Liverpool
- 2 Raven - over the Pier Head/James Street area.